I thought I’d do a little blog on how to shop with me and using the Hostess Code. I haven't done this before so you might not know about the little extras you could be entitled to. so I thought I’d fix that and make it nice and clear!
I’m delighted to hear that you’d like to shop for Stampin’ Up! products, I’m very happy to accept your order in whichever way is best for you.
-You can shop as an individual, or as part of a group.
-You do not need to have been to a Stampin’ Up! event or hosted a party to order.
-There is no minimum order amount, but it pays to save your orders up so receive Stampin’ Rewards.
No Minimum order – However, if your order is between £99 – £130, and you can see yourself ordering more over the next three months, then it would be wise for you to take a look at joining with the £99 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit.
Orders of £150+ – All orders that reach £150 (before postage) will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards, which means you’ll receive free product of your choice. Find out more about Stampin’ Rewards here.
Countries – Products can be ordered from and sent to the following countries only – United Kingdom, France, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands.Catalogues – You can view the catalogues any time with the online versions, but if you’d prefer to thumb through a paper copy, you can request your free copy by emailing me.
The fastest way to shop is by visiting my Stampin’ Up! UK Online Shop.
- You have access to the shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can also browse the Clearance Rack and Special Offers.
- Include yourself in Code Club for that month, to receive an extra gift of your choice.
- Payment methods – Visa or MasterCard.
- Postage is a flat rate of £4.95.
- All orders are sent directly to the postal address you specify, that can be your home, work or an alternative address.
- Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email from Stampin’ Up!
- You can track your orders in your Stampin’ Up! Account.
- When your order has been dispatched from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse, you’ll receive another email advising you of your UPS parcel tracking number.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SHOPPING FOR STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS.
1. Can you tell me how much postage is? – Postage is £4.95. This is a flat postage rate no matter how much you order.
2. How long will it take for my order to arrive? – Orders are usually dispatched within 2-3 working days. You should receive your order within 5-7 working days.
3. Which courier service do I need to look out for on the day of delivery? – UPS for UK residents, DHL for Europe. You can track your parcel directly on the UPS website here. Keep an eye on this and the website will inform you which day your parcel will be ‘Out for Delivery’.
4. What happens if an item is back ordered? – If an item on your delivery note shows ‘OB’ that means the item is On Backorder. If you would like assistance with this, please contact me and I can advise you on the status of the item. You will not be charged any additional postage for back ordered items.
5. Do I need to hold a party to order Stampin’ Up! product? – Holding a party is not necessary to order, but if you’d like to hold a party you can contact me here.
6. Do I need to be a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator to order Stampin’ Up! product? – No, you can order as a customer or as part of a group to earn the Stampin’ Rewards.
7. How can I contact you? – The fastest way to contact me is over the phone, 07921004028. Calls are taken between the hours of 10 AM – 3 PM, Monday – Friday. If I am unavailable please leave your name, message and contact number. I will return your call as soon as possible.
8. What if I’m really happy with my purchases and have made a wonderful project and want to show you? – I LOVE receiving emails of pictures of projects you’ve made. You never know it may be proudly displayed on my blog for the world to admire! Please do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I like to send out a hand made thank you card or a hand made thank you gift to any of my customers purchase in the month, whether you’re a code user or not, but, this is a little extra Bonus!
How the Hostess Code works!!!
At the end of the month you could be entitled to some extra free gifts, yes, actual real life Stampin’ Up! products free! every month. The more people who use the code, the higher the total goes and then everyone gets a share. And here’s another little extra bonus, if you order more than once in a month, you’ll get a product goodie for each order that you use the code on!
I try to send out all different products - gems, ribbon, or occasionally I may send a tool out – stampin mist, Dimensionals, stapler, stamp a ma jig…. and as many of the hostess stamp set exclusives as possible!
So I bet you want to know how this works!!! here goes...
how to use the code –
If your order is UNDER £150, you simply use the code in the top right hand of this page at the end of your check out page.
Your order is processed as normal, with it being delivered to your house as usual, so nothing changes there, But, at the end of the month (this is the exciting bit), I close off the code and then work out how many people have placed orders and divide the total Stampin’ Rewards between them all, making sure that everyone has exactly the same products (yes free products, that will be coming to you).
If we have more people who join the code, the bigger the rewards gets!!! because everyone is pulling together that little bit extra! I cover the cost of P&P on your treats, so there is no additional postage fees, just sit back and enjoy the little treats that come to your door!
It’s super simple!
PS, please make sure that you haven’t clicked ‘no contact' because by law, I will NOT be able to send you the parcel of goodies…
Happy Stamping xx