So today I was super excited to get the opportunity to have a play with Picture Perfect Birthday, it’s really nice photopolymer stamp set that Stampin Up have just bought out in the new spring summer catalogue. I couldn’t believe it was only £15 and you get 18 stamps in the set, I think that’s great value for money.
I decided to have a play with different colours and try out a couple of designs if you’d like to recreate these cards You can follow my video tutorials on YouTube.
Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
Price: £15.00 - 145519
A fabulous set for a fabulous birthday, with candles, ribbons, confetti, and more!
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 18 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d