Hi People this week I am joining in with 3 challenges and can't wait to share what I have made.
Todays challenge is from Paper Craft Crew
Sketch Challenge #275
I am super excited to get to play with Picture Perfect Birthday again, it’s a really nice photopolymer stamp set from Stamping Up. It's in the new spring/summer catalogue. I couldn’t believe it was only £15 and you get 18 stamps in the set, I think that’s great value for money and I have made some lovely cards with it. I just keep coming back to this set as I love it soon much.
I love the colour blue so I decided to use as many blues as I could. if you would like to see how I created this card you can watch my video on YouTube.
I have used -
Stamp Set - Work of Art, Picture Perfect Birthday, Touches of Texture and Happy Wishes (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink - Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point.
Cardstock - Island IndigoFresh Fig and Whisper White.
Embellishments - Mini Sliver Sequin Trim and Night of Navy Crinkled seam Binding Ribbon.
Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
Price: £15.00 - 145519
A fabulous set for a fabulous birthday, with candles, ribbons, confetti, and more!
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 18 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d