Hi People this is my last challenge of the week hope you have enjoyed doing these with me and I'm looking forward to next weeks.
Todays challenge is from #TGIFC142
I love this stamp, this card 4 and there will be more with Picture Perfect Birthday again soon, it’s such a nice photopolymer stamp set from Stampin' Up and I have to keep going on about what great Value for money it is. It's in the new spring summer catalogue. I couldn’t believe it was only £15 and you get 18 stamps in the set, I think that’s great value for money and I have made some lovely cards with it. I just keep coming back to this set, I love it soon much.
I really liked making this card as I love a layout challenge, it's my Fav! so I loved this challenge. if you would like to see how I created this card you can watch my video on YouTube.
I have used -
Stamp Set - Picture Perfect Birthday and Diagonal Stripe.
Ink - Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate and Tuxedo Black Memento
Cardstock - Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.
Embellishments - Mini Sliver Sequin Trim and Gold Library Clips
Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
Price: £15.00 - 145519
A fabulous set for a fabulous birthday, with candles, ribbons, confetti, and more!
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 18 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d