Hi People this is my last challenge of the week but I am entering this card in two challenges hope you have enjoyed doing these with me and I'm looking forward to next weeks.
Todays challenge is from #TGIFC143
Happy Little Stampers
I love this Theme Week - Awesome Friends! Its my best friends Birthday today so this is perfect to celebrate her.
I love this stamp set and can't wait to make some more cards with it. This set have matching DSP and its gorgeous.
I really enjoyed making this card as I love that i'm giving it to my friend!
I have used -
Stamp Set - NEW Magical Day and Work of Art.
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Smoky Slate, Black and Brights Stampin' Write Markers.
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.
Embellishments - Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Dies - Up & Away Thinlits Dies
I loved this challenge. if you would like to see how I created this card you can watch my video on YouTube.
Magical Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Price: £20.00 -145857
Send someone a fanciful dragon! A powerful wizard! A fearless knight! A dreaming mermaid! A bubbly seahorse! A unique unicorn! Yes, the world is magical, and this stamp set proves it!
Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick refere