Hi People HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, todays challenge is with #TGIFC and it is a layout challenge, Witch is lovely xx.
Todays challenge is from #TGIFC146
I love the Heart Happiness stamp set and is only £15 Amazing!!!, I love how this card came together in the end. I think I could use this card for so many different occasion, like anniversary, thinking of you and
birthdays. what I love most about this card is how quick it was to make and looks amazing... And OMG I Love the Stampin' Blends Marker...
I really liked making this card as I love a layout challenge, it's my Fav! If you would like to see how I created this card you can watch my video on YouTube.
I have used -
Stamp Set - Heart Happiness and Petal Palette
Ink - Stampin' Blends Marker and Tuxedo Black Memento
Cardstock - Blushing Brigand, Whisper White and Thick Whisper White.
Embellishments - 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Organza Ribbon.
Heart Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set - 145769
Here’s a stamp set full of hearts—you can never have enough of those, can you?
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer
stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 15 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, g
SHOP NOW with Me...